If you, or someone you know, would like to join our Supported Housing Programme please call 020 8773 7417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two-Stage Supported Housing Programme
A specialist Supported Housing Programme to help equip vulnerable men in the latter stages of recovery from a life addiction, whic hoften includes offending and homelessness.
'A New Future'
It is twelve week abstinence-based programme in Streatham that focuses on recovery and resettlement through process groups, educational sessions and community living.
The morning begins with a two-hour group session. In the afternoon residents carry out work duties, one-to-one key-work sessions and other meaningful activities.
- Heath & well-being
- Drugs & alcohol
- Education, training and employment
- Attitudes, thinking and behaviour
We have two houses in Clapham where we provide further move-on support, accommodating up to 10 men. This stage provides additional support in employment and training, finding accommodation and managing relationships.
- 18 and over
- Vulnerable, with a history of substance misuse and/or offending
- To have completed a rehabilitation programme/detox
- Abstinent for 4 weeks prior to joining
- Valid ID and NI number
- Willing to remain abstinent throughout the programme
- No have a history of arson
- No history of sexual offences
- Eligible for Housing Benefit
- 3 months' abstinence from any substitute prescriptions such as methadone
- Dedication to change
- List of previous convictions and OASys report if the individual has a history of offending
- No current diagnosis of severe mental health problems e.g. schizophrenia, bipolar, psychosis
- Has not been violent in the last 6 months
- Willing to accept home detention curfews
Who can refer?
- Probation services
- Family and friend members
- Rehabilitation programmes
- Individuals themselves
How do I refer?
We are happy accept referrals from anywhere in the UK. Contact our supported housing team on 020 8773 7417 or email@example.com. You can complete an application form and send it by email or post to 47 Tooting Bec Gardens, London SW16 1RF
What happens next?
A face to face interview will be arranged, or if not possible an interview phone call. After this, the Supported Housing Team will make a final decision.
- Admissions Procedure Criteria (pdf)
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring (pdf)
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring (docx)
- Referrals Leaflet (pdf)
- Supported Housing Programme Application Form (pdf)