If you, or someone you know, would like to join our Supported Housing Programme please call 020 8773 7417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two-Stage Supported Housing Programme
A specialist Supported Housing Programme to help equip vulnerable men in the latter stages of recovery from a life of crime and addiction.
'A New Future'
It is twelve week abstinence based programme in Streatham that focuses on recovery and resettlement through process groups, educational sessions and community living.
The morning begins with a two-hour group session. In the afternoon residents carry out work duties, one-to-one key-work sessions and other meaningful activities.
- Heath & well-being
- Drugs & alcohol
- Education, training and employment
- Attitudes, thinking and behaviour
We have two houses in Clapham where we provide further move-on support, accommodating up to 10 men. This stage provides additional support in employment and training, finding accommodation and managing relationships.
- 18 and over
- Vulnerable with a history of substance misuse and/or offending
- Completed a rehabilitation programme/detox
- Abstinent for 4 weeks prior to joining
- Holds valid ID and NI number
- Willing to remain abstinent throughout the programme
- Does not have a history of arson
- Does not have a history of a sexual offences
- Eligible for Housing Benefit
- 3 months' abstinence from any substitute prescriptions
- Showing dedication to change
- List of previous convictions and OASys report if the individual has a history of offending
- Does not have a current diagnosis of mental health problems e.g. schizophrenia, long term depression, psychosis
- Has not been violent in the last 6 months
- Willing to accept home detention curfews
Who can refer?
- Probation services
- Family and friend members
- Rehabilitation programmes
How do I refer?
Contact our supported housing team on 020 8773 7417 or email@example.com. If you are able to fill out the application form prior to getting in touch that will speed up the process. We are happy accept referrals from anywhere in the UK.
What happens next?
A face to face interview will be arranged, or if not possible an interview phone call. After this, the supported housing will make a final decision.
- Admissions Procedure Criteria (.pdf)
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring (.pdf)
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring (.docx)
- Referrals Leaflet (.pdf)
- Supported Housing Programme Application Form (.pdf)
- Supported Housing Programme Application Form (.docx)